Check before starting the machine
1. The “oil level” of the oil tank, governor, supercharger, generator, air compressor, and daily horizontal fuel tank should be on the specified “mark line”.
2. When the daily fuel system is working on the diesel engine, all the valves in front of the fuel delivery pump are unscrewed, the bypass valve is closed, and the “daily fuel tank start” button on the low pressure control panel in the control room is pressed, the fuel will be replenished and closed automatically.
3. Grease parts should be added according to regulations. (The radiator fan bearing should be added with high-speed butter once a week).
4. People and other sundries are not allowed near the flywheel of the diesel engine.
5. Check the pressure gauge of the air bottle, the pressure should be 1.18 ~ 2.94MPa, if it is lower than 1.18MPa, unscrew the air bottle inflation valve, start the air compressor, inflate the air bottle, and stop the air compression after reaching the specified pressure machine inflatable.
6. Unscrew the indicator valves of the six cylinders.
7. Close the split flow centrifugal oil filter valve.
8. Unscrew the inlet and outlet valves of the hand pump, and the hand pump will press the engine oil into the diesel engine to make the oil pressure reach 100kPa. After the oil pressure is established, turn the flywheel twice to listen for noise and abnormal phenomena, and then keep pumping oil while the oil pressure still reaches 100kPa, close the inlet and outlet valves of the hand pump, and lock the manual cranking device.
9. Unscrew the valve of the fuel tank! Diesel engine cooling water, daily horizontal fuel tank valve. Unscrew the water filling valve of the soft water device until the expansion tank overflows, close the water filling valve, and add water every 3 hours during operation.
10. Put the “red dot” on the “load indication and limit” knob on the governor to the scale of “0”.
11. Unscrew the large handwheel valve of the air bottle, press the “manual start valve” to blow off the cold oil in the cylinder, and observe if cooling water sprays out from the cylinder, and find out the reason.
12. Close the indicator valves of the six cylinders.
2. Before starting the diesel engine, press the “Start” button of the cooling water pump on the low-voltage control panel in the control room to flow cooling water. If the power station has no external auxiliary power supply, the cooling water pump will be started first after the generating set generates power.
3. Set the “Load Indication and Limit” knob on the governor to the scale of “10”.
4. Press the “Deceleration” button or press the “Acceleration” button according to the situation. At this time, the deceleration or acceleration signal light is on, indicating the deceleration or acceleration operation, so that the “speed indication” knob of the governor indicates the “7” scale.
5. Press the “Start” button to start the diesel engine, and immediately observe that the oil pressure should be 0.343 ~ 0.550MPa, and water should be discharged from the return water main pipe of the cooling water cylinder head (if there is no water discharged, the air in the pipeline should be removed or find out its cause). If the lubricating oil pressure is lower than 0.2MPa (200kPa), stop the engine immediately, check the reason, and restart the diesel engine after troubleshooting. When the oil pressure is normal, unscrew the “split centrifugal oil filter” valve Door
6. After the diesel engine is started, press the “Start” button of the cooling fan in the control room to cool the cooling water. One of the two fans of each radiator can be started first, and the other one can be restarted depending on the water temperature and oil temperature after the load increases. start up. cool down fans must be started one by one, and the second fan can only be started after one fan is running normally. If the power station has no external auxiliary power supply, start the fan after the generating set generates power.
7. After the diesel engine starts to run (rotating speed is 250rpm.), observe that the displays of the instruments should be normal, the generator set runs without abnormal sound, and the two oil throwing rings for lubricating the generator bearing are rotating. Turn on the oil tank cover and observe the circulating oil and
Split-type centrifugal lubricating oil is filtered and returned to the oil, and then the cover is closed.
8. Check – if everything is normal, press the “acceleration” button to make the diesel engine speed up slowly to 300rpm. After staying for 3 minutes, turn the “transfer switch” to the “remote control” position, and the operator in the centralized control room will slowly speed up to make the diesel engine change when the speed reaches 400rpm., and then increases from 400rpm. to 500rpm., do not release the “acceleration” button (in order to avoid the resonance speed). When it reaches the rated speed of 500rpm and stabilizes, it can start excitation and power transmission (operation see item 3 for the method).
9. During the normal operation of the generator set, observe and check frequently, make a record of the generator set operation every one hour (no one is allowed next to the machine), and keep the generator set clean, and timely eliminate oil, water, and leaks. gas phenomenon. If abnormal conditions are found (including various abnormal sounds, overspeed, reduced oil pressure, reduced water pressure, and too low water temperature), they should be dealt with immediately. If the situation is urgent, you should press the stop button, if you still haven’t stopped, you should force parking. For details, please refer to the manual.
Power generation, power transmission and well drilling
2. After the operator in the machine room turns the operating power back to the centralized control console, the operator of the centralized console begins to accept the operation of the generator set. At this time, press the “acceleration” and “deceleration” buttons to make the rotation speed of the generator set reach 500rpm, and then turn the “Voltage Commutation” switch is placed in the middle or any position on the right.
3. Set the “excitation selection” switch on the centralized control console to the “automatic” position, press the “excitation” button, and when the pointer of the voltmeter responds slightly, release the “excitation” button immediately, and the voltage will continue to rise at this time, until Rated voltage when the voltage is around 11000V, press the “acceleration” and “deceleration” buttons to adjust the frequency to 50Hz.
4. Power transmission: Pay attention to the difference between stand-alone power supply and grid-connected power supply.
a. Single-unit power transmission: (When operating multiple generator sets, the upper busbar of the first generator set should also be operated in this way).
①Turn the “Voltage commutation” switch to the left to confirm that there is no power on the bus, and turn the “Synchronization switch” to the “Single machine” position.
②Place the switch of “sub-gate” in the position of “pre-closing” (vertical), and then continue to turn 45 degrees clockwise according to the instruction to complete closing and start power supply. Then restore the “synchronization switch” to the middle position. At this time, you should first observe, check whether the cooling water pump is running normally, and start the cooling fan in due course.
b. Well network power supply
①Turn the “Voltage Commutation” switch to the left to confirm that the busbar has power, and the voltage and frequency are around 11000V and 50Hz. Turn the “synchronous switch” to the “parallel connection” position. At this time, the synchronization meter and the synchronization indicator light start to indicate.
②Adjust the knob of the excitation regulator to make the voltage of the generator equal to the voltage of the grid, and adjust the “acceleration” and “deceleration” buttons to make the frequency of the generator slightly higher than the frequency of the grid.
③Place the “open and close” switch in the “pre-close” position (vertical), observe the pointer of the synchronization meter, when the pointer slowly turns clockwise to the top, the synchronization light goes out, and turn the “open and close” switch clockwise 45 degrees, complete closing. Then restore the “synchronization switch” to the middle position.
④Press the “acceleration” button to gradually increase the load, adjust the excitation voltage, so that COSφp is controlled at about 0.8, and adjust the “acceleration” and “deceleration” buttons to control the power within a suitable range.
⑤ The output power of the generator set can be adjusted by pressing the “Acceleration” or “Deceleration” button, but when the output power is output, it should be loaded slowly, respectively at 250kW, 500kW, and 750kW.
900kW, it can be put into long-term operation. If it is an independent power station that has nothing to do with the national grid, the user can determine the operating power of the generator set according to the actual situation of the parallel operation of the independent power station and the load of the electrical equipment. The operating load does not exceed when the load exceeds 900kW, the frequency should be between 49.8Hz and 50.2Hz.
5. During parallel operation, observe and check frequently, and make a diary of electrical operation every hour. If any abnormal situation is found, it should be reported in time and emergency measures should be taken.
6. Observe the readings of each instrument:
a. Instrument readings in the machine room
①Rotation speed: 500rpm
②Oil pressure: 343 ~ 550kPa or 0.343 ~ 0.55MPa (after filtering)
③Cooling water pressure: 0.13 ~ 0.25MPa
④Intake oil temperature: 40~ 70°C
⑤Outlet temperature of engine oil: 60 ~ 80°C
⑥Cooling water outlet temperature: ≤70°C
⑦Intake air temperature after air cooler: 40-60°C
⑧Charge air: > 196kPa (0.196MPa)
⑨Exhaust temperature: displacement of each cylinder: ≤450°C; total exhaust temperature of 1~3 cylinders and total exhaust temperature of 4~6 cylinders
◎Air bottle pressure: 1.18~ 2.94MPa
b. Instrument readings of the centralized console in the electrical control room:
①Digital tachometer: 500rpm.
②Voltage: After paralleling, the voltage of the busbar will follow (the rated voltage of the generator set is 11000V)
③Frequency: After paralleling, follow the bus frequency (the rated frequency of the generator set is 50Hz)
④Harmonic current: ≤3.5A
⑤ Fundamental wave current: ≤6A
⑥Power factor: 0.8 lag
⑦ The power meter and three “three-phase ammeters” show that they vary with the output load of the generator set, but the current must not exceed the rated current of the generator set 65.6A.
Disassembly and shutdown
Of the two (or more than two) generator sets, any one can be disconnected and shut down.
1. The staff in the computer room should be notified before decommissioning (except in special cases).
2. Press the “speed down” button intermittently on the central control console to make the power 750kW, 500kW, and 250kW, respectively stay for 2 minutes and slowly drop to less than 50kW (except for special cases).
3. Put the “closing switch” handle to the left in the horizontal position, that is, the pre-division position, and then turn 45 degrees counterclockwise.
4. Press the “Deceleration” button of the centralized console. When the speed drops from 500rpm. to 400rpm., do not release the “Deceleration” button (in order to avoid the resonance speed). arrive 300rpm., the “transfer switch” should be moved to the machine room, press the “deceleration” button on the instrument panel of the machine room, when the diesel engine speed drops to 250rpm., stay for about 2 minutes, press the “stop” button until the flywheel does not turn, loosen the press the “Stop” button.
5. Turn off the radiator fan, and the water pump continues to run for 5 minutes.
6. Fill up the pressure of the air bottle to prepare for starting the generator set the next day, in case the external power supply is cut off, causing the generator set to fail to start.
7. Turn off the 24V and 220V outputs of the DC power supply cabinet. Whether the DC power supply of the factory transformer cabinet is turned off should be based on actual needs.
8. If only one generator is responsible for the grid power supply, the shutdown operation must be in the following order:
① Cut off the circuit breaker of the outlet cabinet and fill the air bottle.
② Auxiliary equipment of the generator set is reserved – a radiator fan and a water pump, and continue to run for 5 minutes.
③ Cut off the circuit breaker of the generator switch cabinet, demagnetize, decelerate, and stop. This operation should be completed in the shortest possible time (factory transformer cabinet does not have a circuit breaker, so that auxiliary equipment can be put into operation as soon as possible in the next operation).
④ Check whether the battery of the DC power supply is fully charged, and turn off the 24V and 220V DC power supplies. In order to prepare the starting power for the next operation.
⑤ The selector switch of the fan and water pump on the low-voltage power distribution cabinet is in the linkage position, so that the next operation can be put into operation in time.
Protection content and processing method of automatic protection system
|Protected Content||Action Value||Alarm Method||Solution|
|Overload||≥75.44A||Audible Alarm||Reduce Load|
|Overcurrent||≥78.7A||Audible Alarm||Reduce Load|
|Differential||≥1.2A||Sound and Light Alarm, Tripping, De-Excitation||Check Generator. Whether the High-Voltage Cable is Short-Circuited to Ground|
|Overvoltage||≥13200V||Sound and Light Alarm, Tripping, De-Excitation||Check the Excitation System, Whether the Excitation Current is out of Control or Too Large, and Whether the Fuses on the High and Low Voltage Sides of the Voltage Transformer are Intact|
|Undervoltage||≤7700V||Sound and Light Alarm, Tripping, De-Excitation||Check the Excitation System, Whether there is Excitation Current, Whether the Excitation Fuse, the High and Low Voltage Side Fuses of the Voltage Transformer are in Good Condition|
|Latching Undervoltage||≤8800V||Sound and Light Alarm, Tripping, De-Excitation||Send Power after Removing Part of the Load|
|Grounding||≥1650kW||Audible Alarm||Check Whether the Power Supply Line is Grounded|
|Reverse Power||≥96kW||Sound and Light Alarm, Tripping||Check that the Shutdown Operation Sequence Complies with the Regulations, and Check Whether the Diesel Engine is Faulty|
|Speeding||≥575rpm||Sound and Light Alarm, Tripping and De-Excitation, Shutdown||See the Diesel Engine Manual for Details|
|Hydraulics Pressure||≤0.196MPa||Audible Alarm||See the Diesel Engine Manual for Details|
|Hydraulics Pressure||≤0.15MPa||Sound and Light Alarm, Tripping and De-Excitation, Shutdown||See the Diesel Engine Manual for Details|
|Cooling Water Pressure||≤0.08MPa||Audible Alarm||Excessive Temperature of Cooling Water Outlet|
|Oil Outlet Temperature||≥80°C||Audible Alarm||See the Diesel Engine Manual for Details|
|Cooling Water Outlet Temperature||≥809||Audible Alarm||See the Diesel Engine Manual for Details|
|Cooling Water Outlet Temperature||≥85°C||Sound and Light Alarm, Tripping and De-Excitation, Shutdown||See the Diesel Engine Manual for Details|
|Generator Bearing Temperature||≥80°C||Audible Alarm||Check the Generator Oil Level and Whether the Collar is Rotating|